Website is designed for resolutions of 1024x768+
Tested with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
Link to us:
All content is © by Diablo-Evolution or Blizzard Entertainment!
Timeline of Diablo:
from the overview page of DiabloII.net[www.diabloii.net]
- Æons ago The Beginning: The Great Conflict also begins.
- -990 Izual attacks Hellforge and falls to the dark hordes of chaos.
- -985 The dark demonblade Shadowfang is created.
- -490 The rise of Man.
- -480 The Sin War begins.
- -40 Inarius descends to the mortal realm and begins to construct his cathedral.
- -30 Inarius lays siege to and destroys the infernal temple of Mephisto.
- -25 The forces of Mephisto defeat Inarius and his followers, laying waste to the cathedral and surrounding
- -10 The mage-clans of the East begin to form.
- 1 The Vizjerei become the largest and most powerful of the clans. Other major clans are the Ennead and the Ammit.
- 240 Horazon and Bartuc rise to the fore in the Vizjerei mage-clan.
- 250 Bartuc turns against the Vizjerei, becoming known as the Warlord of Blood.
- 510 The Dark Exile begins with the overthrow of the Three.
- 515 The Three cause strife and chaos in the Mortal Realm. Ravaging of the East for centuries.
- 520 Civil war in Hell.
- 1005 The three soul-stones meant to imprison the prime Evils are given to members of the eastern mage-clans.
- 1010 The Horadrim Order unites wizards from the many mage-clans.
- 1145 Mephisto and Baal captured in soul-stones and buried beneath the desert.
- 1025 The Horadrim pursue Diablo into the West.
- 1050 Baal is imprisoned with Tal Rasha.
- 1100 Jered Cain's Horadrim troupe captures Diablo in Khanduras.
- 1120 The Horadrim dwindle in numbers.
- 1140 The Horadrim begin to fragment back into individual mage-clans. There is feuding and bitter rivalry among the
- 1145 Mephisto relocates to the Eastern Capitol.
- 1180 The rise of the Western Empire of Westmarch
- 1230 Zakarum, the Religion of the Light takes hold in the West
- 1240 Leoric becomes King of Khanduras.
- 1245 Leoric and Lazarus use decrepit Horadrim monastery at Tristram as HQ. Lazarus' will is dominated by
Diablo: Lazarus releases Diablo from the Soulstone
- 1246 Albrecht becomes the physical focus and incarnation of Diablo's power. War between Westmarch and Khanduras
breaks Leoric's army. Lachdanan revolts against Leoric.
- 1250 Diablo is "defeated" by a great hero beneath Tristram, and the hero sets off for the East.
Note: Between 1240 & 1245 the
Hellfire Story (link to the
Hellfire Tomb of Knowledge) does take place